Sebastian is a computational and systems biologist. He holds a PhD in computational biology from the University of Cambridge, and completed postdoctoral research at Stanford University prior to starting his research group at the Université de Montréal.
- Musa Oezboyaci, Postdoctoral Fellow
- ABM Shamim UL Hasan, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Pedro Do Couto Bordignon, Graduate Student
- Yasmine Draceni, Graduate Student
- Louis Gendron, Graduate Student
- Amruta Sahoo, Graduate Student
- Savandara Besse, Graduate Student